Friday, January 30, 2009

Crime Shows



Crime shows are the best.

My favorites are Numb3rs, CSI: NY, Law and Order: SVU, and newly my favorite, The Mentalist.

I love how they can catch the person in like an hour.

Also the high tech equipment they use. They (the equipment and people) rock my world.

Sometimes when I am watching I think of how I'd try to not be found if I, say, (hypothetically) killed someone. Yeah that sounds super weird and creepy.* But like would I throw the gun in the middle of the river? Nope, divers always find it. Would I bury the body in the middle of the woods? Nope, that's what bloodhounds are for. Damn, those FBI agents/crime scene investigators/detectives/mentalists are good!

I love these shows also because no matter what crime they are investigating at the time they always somehow end up at a strip club :).

Shall I also say that Simon Baker is very charismatic?!?

Yeah, he's old(er), and he's the bad guy in the Devil Wears Prada but that's just because he got a crappy character to play. I mean, he's Australian!

So all in all, crime shows can't be beat (except for Desperate Housewives, my guilty pleasure!)

*Note: I absolutely DO NOT take this seriously. I am not a closet serial killer or enjoy murder! Really, please do not refer me to a counselor/the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment