Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wrock



Wrock rocks my sox off.

Wrock (or wizard rock) is music completely and utterly devoted to Harry Potter.

I know. Nerd City!

Really, though, it is hilarious. Even though I myself am a newbie to it, I would suggest starting out with either Harry and the Potters or Draco and the Malfoys. Both are on iTunes.

My personal favorite is "Save Ginny Weasley from Dean Thomas" by H & the P. It is such a dance song and is so cheerful! The lyrics are hilarious! I love it!

I also like "Potions Yesterday", "My Dad is Rich", and "99 Death Eaters" (parody of "99 Red Balloons), all by D & the M. They are my faves so far. You can find the whole songs on YouTube.

If you are a Harry Potter fan, check these out! They are a great clean source of entertainment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment