Monday, January 19, 2009

Inauguration



I have to be honest, if I was old enough to vote last November, I would've voted McCain.

I mean, I like Obama as a person. He seems like a dude with good intentions. But I don't agree with his policies.

But I have to say it'll be an exciting moment in history tomorrow at the inauguration. I'm excited to watch it!

And his family is so adorable. Michelle kicks ass, and his two little girls are so cute! Also they don't seem like the type to soak up the fame either.

Although really, is it that hard to pick a dog?

I mean who cares what breed it is? As long as it fits in the White House and it's potty trained, that's good enough for me.

Personally, I think they should get a dog that's about to be euthanized and SAVE IT.

Because he/she will be devoted to them for the rest of their lives.

I want to live in the White House.

Grr.

2 comments:

  1. haha well the dog does have to be hypoallergenic genius!

    that's why it's taking so long hehe
    and now they are saying they don't really exist

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm hello chihuahua or poodle or yorkie!

    ReplyDelete