
Hey guys, I posted this on my other blog, but it was dee-LEEE-tid! So anywho:
You can usually set your homepage on your computer, just go to Preferences (on Macs) and I don't know what you do, PCs, so you guys are just going to have to wing it. Set your homepage to the Click to Give at the Animal Rescue Site:
Every time you log on, you can just *CLICK!* to give food to rescued animals! That is so amazing!
What's even more amazing:
Near the top of the page, they have tabs that say:
Hunger
Breast Cancer
Child Health
Literacy
Rainforest
Animal Rescue
Click any of those tabs, and you're transported to ANOTHER "Click to Give" page corresponding with the tab title!
I did this in study hall, and I just went through all of them and clicked as fast as I could for like 5 minutes. It was so fun.
DO THIS NOW AND SAVE THE WORLD!
I definitely did this. It's really cool and a great idea!
ReplyDeletethanks! I got the idea from an email :)
ReplyDelete