I'm the kind of person who can remember their dreams.
Sometimes I journal about them.
I fly frequently, but I haven't for a while. That saddens me.
I love the dreams when you're disappointed to wake up, because that means your life is great then.
I also love the dreams with celebrities. They are so funny.
Here's my favorite flying dream. I remember it quite vividly for it being dreamt a couple years ago:
I'm in a grassy field. The grass is a vivid green, and goes on for miles all around me. The sky is a pretty blue, with big fat puffy clouds floating in the sky. Randomly in the middle of this field are three "kingdoms" right next to each other, each roughly the size of a carnival. The one on the left is a rides kingdom, like Disneyworld, only the rides are packed together and randomly placed. The middle kingdom is like a massive dark brown wooden playground, only it is my castle. Only it is in the form of a playground :). The kingdom on the right is the Witch's kingdom. I can't remember it as vividly. Anyway, in this dream I can fly. I leap off of the grassy ground and soar! The Dumbo ride in the Left Kingdom is running (I think they all are) and I grab onto it and let go and soar, kind of like a slingshot. Somehow I end up in my castle. My mother is the queen of this kingdom, although she is not my mom in real life. I know I have to defeat the Witch; she is invading our kingdom. Then I wake up.
I swear, this is a true story/dream :) I know I'm wacked up. I love flying dreams.
I can remember a good number of the dreams I've had, some as far back as 6-7 years ago.
I'll post more later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment