Here's a song that I wrote.
Inspired by Lisa (actually the first line is taken from her poem, I hope she doesn't mind).
Definitely pertaining to my life right now.
Ask Me Again
Ask me again
In a little while
When I have everything figured out
Ask me again
In a little while
When I can give you the answer you’re looking for
‘Cause I hate to upset you
But some day I gotta do what I want to do
So later on
Ask me again
Ask me again
When I’m better off
When I’m more capable of answering
Ask me again
‘Cause right now you’ll find
I can’t tell you a simple yes or no
I don’t mean to upset you
But right now I’m not prepared for change
So later on
Ask me again
Ask me again
When I finally know
What I want to do with my life
Ask me again
When I realize
That all my dreams might not come true in the end
And I don’t want to upset you
But in the meantime I gotta learn on my own
So later on
Ask me again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I most definitely don't mind. That was really good!
ReplyDelete