Saturday, February 7, 2009

Narnia


I love Narnia. I am obsessed with Narnia.

When the first one came out, I saw it 5 TIMES in theatres. And I have the soundtrack. The scores are beautiful.

This morning I watched Prince Caspian. I have to say William Moseley and Ben Barnes are SO HOT. Skandar Keynes? Not so much :)

And now I am in Narnia Depression.

The first movie was a happy ending. Especially with the end credit song "Can't Take It In" by Imogen Heap. Beautiful! The Pevensies didn't mean to leave, they just happened to. And the last line was a joke!

Prince Caspian was not a happy ending AT ALL. Especially if you love Peter and Susan; they are my favorite characters. AND THEY'RE NOT COMING BACK! And they have to finish it off with a beautiful but depressing song "The Call" by Regina Spektor. PETER'S NOT COMING BACK, AND SUSAN'S NOT COMING BACK AT ALL. PISS YOU LEWIS.

In The Last Battle, they all die. Literally. Sorry to ruin it for you, but Peter, Lucy, and Edmund are killed in a train wreck. Boo hoo. They all return to "heaven" Narnia. BUT WHAT ABOUT SUSAN??? Nope, she doesn't believe in Narnia anymore. Ugh. At least Lewis was quoted "I'd like to think that Susan will get there in her own way". WELL YOU WROTE THE FREAKING BOOK.

I am just so frustrated! They are not coming back. They are not coming back. UGHHHHHHH!

And Anna Popplewell, along with her gorgeousness and luckiness to be able to work with B.B. and W.M., gets to study at Oxford. IN ENGLAND! Well, yeah she's from there, but still. I WANT TO STUDY AT OXFORD! Too bad I'm not going to become a Rhodes Scholar in the near future. Thank you Martha.

I am jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment