Saturday, February 7, 2009

Life

I like my life.

I don't want to grow up.

I want to stay this age forever.

I don't like complications.

I don't like having dreams that are just out of my reach.

I don't like having time to ponder life.

I don't like having idols that don't live up to my expectations.

I hate my imperfections.

I hate fake friends.

I hate depressing movies.

I think it's weird to know I'm in control of my life.

I love my dogs.

I think it's weird to know I'm an actual person.

I'm scared for the future.

I'm scared to set goals for myself that I know I can't attain.

I hate awkwardness.

I hate to know that I'm unhappy with these things even though I know there are people far worse off than me.

I hate that I hate to rock the boat.

Such as saying I love Jesus.

I don't like people being disappointed in me.

I hate that I get so attached to characters.

I hate that I idolize celebrities based on their characters.

I don't like being only 1 in 6 billion people.

I hate money.

I hate myself for being so greedy.

I hate it that I can't be grateful for anything.

I hate songs that make me cry.

I hate that I care about what other people think.

I hate embarrassing myself.

I hate my talents (or lack thereof).

I hate being mediocre at everything.

I hate myself for being sucked in to the skinny fad.

I hate knowing that I need to change and knowing that I can but won't.

I hate that I sometimes have to talk about other people to make me feel better.

I hate this feeling.

I hate that I will surely forget this in a day or two until it comes back.

1 comment:

  1. What sparked this?
    I write stuff like this all the time. I think I understand. We should chat.

    ~Josie

    ReplyDelete