We all fell of the face of the blogosphere.
Seriously.
Where did we all go?
This is my first post in about 3-4-5 months? I can't even remember.
I thougth I was all cool, being a blogger.
But then I thought, that's dumb. I'm not looking to be the next Perez Hilton. No one wants to read about my average thoughts.
So here's A Few Things On My Mind:
1) Minnesota's supposed to have nice autumns, right? SO CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY IT IS STILL SO F-ING HOT? I mean, nice for summer. But not when you're outside for fourth-block Phys. Ed. to play tennis and dying of heatstroke. Seriously summer you are later than my mom is on a regular basis. We better have a nice winter.
2) Hot Air Balloon - Owl City. C. L. played him in Painting Wednesday. BEST SONG EVER. Gets you pepped up. Just enough contrast of electronic melody and guitar. Nice floaty unicorns-and-rainbows-for-older-people lyrics.
3) School. Love being back and seeing everyone every day (well, for the most part). Trying not to be boy-crazy this year (HA) but I think I'm falling for the flirt (again) when really I should have a nice, average-but-nice guy in mind. But I don't. Well f-me.
4) I love our church youth group. What other youth groups would go to the apple orchard, come back with the intent of making apple baked goods and end up in a sticky-marshmallows-on-cars war? I don't understand us sometimes. But we totally won.
5) J and J's partayyyyy tomorrow night. SO EXCITED. Dance my... shoes off. lol.
6) Brains, isn't it lovely how we can just think of stuff and it's all in our brain? Where does the stuff we learn get stored? HOW DOES IT ALL FIT? Thinking..... what a subject to ponder.
7) I wish we had class rings supported by our school. Two girls in my math class had their mothers' and I thought that was cool so I asked my mom if she had one, and she said "Well.... I guess you can have mine and wear mine, if I find it." She did and I did. It's GORGEOUS, 1967 (yes mother is old) gold and I don't know what's the center stone. But JJ engraved on the inside of the ring, which LOOK OUT! happens to be my initials also.
8) I think it might be a waste of my private school education if I don't shoot for Ivy, but I mean that's kind of a waste of an Ivy education to major in education, especially primary education. Bethel? BETHEL. I LOVE BETHEL. Their Vespers service is amazing. Hehehe. What I would LOVE to do is study at an Oxford college in Britain, but that sure as hell isn't gonna happen. I guess I could study abroad in England for a year?
9) Speaking of studying abroad I gave up on my France trip a couple of weeks ago. My French is très ABSURD (hahah Little Women). Anyways, I decided I'm going to England, and then on holiday I can catch the TGV to Paris, kill two birds with one stone.
10) I love math, I HATE OUR MATH TEACHER'S METHODS. Seriously, there's only so much teamwork a girl can take.
11) HOMECOMING! Dance. Awesome. Bonfire also. Sure.
12)Gahhhhh my beautiful bracelet I got from the State Fair is FADING :( :(. Last year I got a black one and that one didn't fade (well it's black) but I lost it so I bought a blue because they were out of black and it's fading. And light blue doesn't look pretty when it fades :(
JEN. IS. BACK.
(or whatever I'm calling myself these days. I really truly honestly can't remember)
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment